McAfee Real Time Scanning Not Working – The McAfee products offers you the Real-Time scanning features. Which scans every file for the viruses or malware when your system opens these files. But sometimes you may face issues with the real-time scanning. Issues like McAfee Real-Time Scanning Not Working can be caused due to outdated version or some other reasons. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the steps to fix McAfee Real-Time Scanning Not Working issues.
How to Fix the McAfee Real Time Scanning not working issue?
Steps to Fix McAfee Real-Time Scanning Not Working – mcafee.com/actiavte:
Method 1 – Enable Real-Time Scanning:
First of all, you need to make sure that the Real-Time scanning is enable or not. If not then follow the given process.
- In order to turn on the Real-Time Scanning, open your application.
- Furthermore, click on the Navigation and then select Real-Time Scanning option.
- Click Turn On to enable the Real-Time Scanning.
- Exit the application to proceed.
- And open again to check whether the Real-Time Scanning is still on.
- Now close McAfee Security Center.
Method 2 – Download McAfee Virtual Technician:
- Open your Web browser and then visit mcafee.com/actiavte or service.mcafee.com.
- Furthermore, select Troubleshoot and Repair the click on the Download and Run.
- Save the file mvt.exe, on your system and then double-click to run the setup.
- Now click Yes to continue further.
- And then Wait to initialize, install and update of MVT.
- Once the scan starts then wait to finish the process.
- In case the issues are found then,
- Select AutoFix and follow the instructions to fix the issue.
- If the issue still persists then,
- Contact McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate for help.
- In case of no issue found on your system then,
- Close MVT and verify that the Real-Time scanning is enabled.
Method 3 – Boot in Safe Mode:
- In order to boot in safe mode, first of all, you need to close all the programs.
- Now restart your device and then press the f8 key repeatedly.
- When you see the Boot Selection menu then click on the Safe Mode option.
- Now, wait until the system starts in safe mode and then Restart normally.
- Once system restarts then check if the error still persists or not.
- If the error is found then contact McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate.
Method 4 – Remove Incompatible Applications:
- In order to fix the McAfee Real-Time Scanning not working issue,
- You need to remove all the software which are not compatible with your system.
- Now, check whether the Real-Time scanning is On or not.
- If not then contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate.
You can follow either of the methods to fix the McAfee Real-Time Scanning Not Working issue. In case you need help then contact McAfee Support by visiting mcafee.com/activate. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the McAfee program from your system. The reinstallation of the product may fix the issue related to Real-Time Scanning.
FAQs – mcafee.com/activate:
- McAfee we’re fixing real-time scanning
- McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off 2017
- Real-time scanning McAfee won’t stay on
- McAfee real-time scanning won’t turn on windows 10
- McAfee real-time scanning won’t stay on Windows 7
- why is my McAfee scan not working
- McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off windows 10
- McAfee scan won’t run
If you wish to fix these issues then contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate. Our experts provide you with the best solution 24/7.
#How to Fix the McAfee Real Time Scanning not working issue? #McAfee com Activate
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Fix the McAfee Real Time Scanning not working issue?”!