Create Rescue Disk McAfee VirusScan – There are several possible cases as you already know that the virus may affect the device when you are performing your task online. These viruses or websites surfacing might harm your device. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the process to Create Rescue Disk McAfee VirusScan.
Also, the Mcafee VirusScan offers you the protection and remove all the malware, spyware or other malicious software. It also has the feature of full system scan. Other than this the Mcafee antivirus provides additional security to the system by allowing them to create the rescue disk.
Create Rescue Disk McAfee VirusScan
Steps to Download Clean Boot CD or Drive – mcafee.com/activate:
The easiest way to boot the computer is by downloading the Clean boot disk or drive to the computer in order to scan the device and remove any of the threats that might be detected.
Download the Clean boot:
- Firstly you need to go to the provided link:home.mcafee.com.
- Therefore click on my account option and login.
- Furthermore click on my account again and then click Subscriptions.
- Scroll down to the utility section.
- Therefore locate the clean boot.
- Thereafter you need to download the clean boot.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the screen to perform the clean boot.
Steps to Create Rescue Disk McAfee VirusScan – mcafee.com/activate:
Sometimes there may be issues as the computer might be attacked by the malware or the virus and it may be not able to boot bale properly. In this case, you might need to place the rescue disk inside the floppy in order to run the Mcafee virus scan process.
The scanner then performs the scan and tries to fix the damaged or any corrupted file by simply removing the virus.
Rescue Disk Creation:
- Firstly you need to place the disk into the floppy disk drive of the computer.
- Therefore open the Mcafee program.
- Furthermore, you need to perform the scanning process on the computer as well as the floppy disk.
- A windows toolbar appears on the screen.
- Therefore click on the Mcafee icon that appears on the windows toolbar.
- Again a popup window appears on the screen.
- Scroll down to the virus scan option.
- Furthermore, choose the create rescue disk from the virus scan option.
- Press the create option to create the rescue disk from the floppy.
- There appears a prompt box on the screen.
- Therefore if asked to download the rescue disc image file.
- Now click on the ok option to download it from the Mcafee’s servers.
- A warning box appears on the screen stating”Disk creation will erase all the data on your floppy.”
- Click on the yes option.
- In the creation, window waits on until the message is changed from Creation to Rescue disk created.
- The process might take a bit longer like 5-10 minutes.
- Therefore take the floppy disk to save for future use.
These steps will definitely help you up in resolving your issue. In case you further encounter some issues or are not able to gain appropriate info then feel free to contact the Mcafee Support team for any kind of help.
FAQs – McAfee Support:
- How to download McAfee Cleanboot?
- What is EETech McAfee?
- McAfee DETech download failed
- Issues with the McAfee DETech standalone boot disk
- McAfee drive encryption recovery disk failed
- Error: McAfee EETech 7.2 download stuck
- DETech/EETech (standalone) boot disk
- McAfee EETech 7.1 download not working
For more details or further information, contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate.
#McAfee com Activate #Create rescue disk Mcafee VirusScan
Hope you like the Article related to “Create rescue disk Mcafee VirusScan”!